Title Image


ATIP Request – (includes Canadian Government fee)



Was your application refused? Not entirely sure why based on the letter you received from the Canadian Government? If you would like to obtain the officer’s notes you can make an Access to Information Request. These requests can only be made by Canadian Citizens. Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant can make these requests on your behalf. These are of great assistance when assessing the refusal of an application.