Canada Abroad’s Mantra is easy. We get you to Canada.
Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant has over 9 years of experience in the Canadian immigration industry, including 5 years as a Canada Border Services Offices, with a focus on immigration. She has also gone through the immigration process herself (to South Africa) and is able to relate to our clients on a personal level.
We are committed to helping you achieve your dream of living in Canada and to provide you with professional, regulated and efficient service.
We will make your application as easy and stress-free as possible. When looking to immigrate to Canada you have a choice to do the application yourself, or to use the assistance of a legally authorized representative.
Many people ask the question, “Why should I use a Representative?”
Some of the main benefits to using a representative are as follows:
- Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant knows all of the ins and outs of the Canadian immigration process
- We will save you valuable time by completing your application on your behalf
- You can expect shorter processing times as no delays will be caused by missing or incorrect documents or information
- We are authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to represent you in your Canadian immigration application which means we can act on your behalf in all dealings with CIC
- We are members in good standing with the Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory Council which can give you peace of mind that we are a reputable company operating under the law