Move to Canada From:
Immigrate to Canada from South Africa.
Have you ever wanted to immigrate to Canada from South Africa?
Canada Abroad is a regulated Canadian immigration consulting company that helps those who are looking to immigrate to Canada from South Africa as well as other applicants from around the world. Offering professional services by knowledgeable, experienced staff enables Canada Abroad to give expert advice to those who are looking to immigrate to Canada. Only those who are designated by the Canadian government are allowed to provide advice to those looking to immigrate to Canada. Those who are members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and are members in good standing are able to offer expert advice to those looking to immigrate to Canada.
Canada Aboard has the only active Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) member permanently living and working in South Africa on staff to assist those who wish to immigrate to Canada. Known as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) the member is qualified to assist directly with applications for those who wish to immigrate to Canada from South Africa. Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) are not sales representatives or case workers. Canada Abroad’s Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, Deanne Acres, (RCIC) is a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
“The ICCRC is the national regulatory authority designated by the Government of Canada to safeguard consumers who seek Canadian immigration advice and representation from immigration consultants. Federal law requires that immigration consultants in Canada or abroad, who provide Canadian immigration services for a fee, must be registered with ICCRC and accredited as Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs).”
To find out more you can visit:
Canada Abroad offers a variety of services including initial assessments, complete consultations, file reviews and full representation with your Canadian visa/permit application.
Immigrate to Canada from South Africa
Canada has earned a fantastic reputation after being voted by the United Nations as the world’s best country to live in. When you are considering immigrating to Canada from South Africa it is good to know that there are not all that many barriers to prevent you from immigrating to Canada and even less barriers if you are English speaking and work in a skilled occupation. Canada is the world’s second biggest country and it has plenty of natural resources which make it a wealthy country. Did you know that Canada has the seventh biggest oil reserves in the world?
Canada’s education system has a reputation for being one of the best in the world with students in Canada performing better than the students in any other English speaking country. You probably place a lot of value on the education of your children so deciding to immigrate to Canada is a fantastic choice. The education system is funded by your taxes.
Health care in Canada is also funded by taxes meaning that the entire medical health care system is funded by the public. Medical treatment is for the most part free, however dental care and medication is not always free. The medical field is advanced and it consists of some of the best medical technology and innovations in the world. Canada attracts many medical specialists who immigrate to Canada permanently so you can be sure that the medical treatment that you get will be only the best. To top off Canada’s healthy standards of living and free access to medical treatment for citizens and permanent residents, Canada has a very low mortality rate.
Canadians and ultimately those who immigrate to Canada will enjoy a greater standard of living. Up to 70% of Canadians own their own homes and an even greater percentage than that own their own cars and electronics such as computers, smartphones and televisions.
If you are a nature enthusiast then immigrating to Canada is definitely the country for you. Nature is a part of every Canadian’s life and they love to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Hiking, kayaking and even yoga on the lawns outside of the parliament buildings in the summer bring people closer to nature and allow them to enjoy the sun. The Canadian landscape has a lot to offer, with stunning mountains, lakes and forests being key features of this beautiful country. There are over 42 national parks and approximately 2000 provincial parks for everyone to enjoy. Canada also has much less air pollution and water pollution. Since Canada is such a large country, in some areas there is little to no light pollution which makes viewing the Northern Lights possible in the north of the country. Some enjoy camping outside and laying under the stars to enjoy the spectacle.
Finally, Canadian cultural diversity is rated to be one of the best in the world. Canada is a true mosaic of cultures and those who immigrate to Canada are known to be widely accepted. Those who immigrate to Canada from South Africa are able to continue to practice their cultural customs in peace without fear of being singled out.
Benefits of Immigrating to Canada from South Africa
For most of us the thought of Canada is synonymous with images of snow and people dressed up in as much clothing as possible. This is not a true representation of this beautiful country.
While the winters can be icy and white, Canada is one of those countries that can proudly say that it enjoys all four seasons. With some countries, especially South Africa, the four seasons are not exactly felt. Winter sometimes turns straight into summer and autumn is sometimes completely forgotten as summer seems to turn into winter overnight. This is not the case in Canada which means that residents can enjoy longer seasons and more outdoor activities. Canadians have a love for the outdoors with many hours spent outside, especially during the summer months.
Depending on where you choose to live in Canada you will enjoy two very different types of climates. Some areas, especially those areas that are more to the south of the country, will enjoy a temperate climate while the northern part of the country is cold for most of the year, with the exception of summer, and even has ice glaciers. The warmest average temperature is around 28.9 Degrees Celsius while the coldest average temperature recorded was minus 30.9 degrees Celsius. The technology and equipment that is available in Canada to combat the cold temperatures has all but removed the effects of the cold. Each building you will enter in Canada will have a heating system, including your own home, and the cars also have heating systems. Clothing designed to protect the wearer from the cold has also undergone some immense advancements. Winter is only a quarter of the year so the cold can be handled and in most cases even enjoyed.
As diverse as the people living in Canada, the landscapes are a stunning array of beautiful coast lines, mountains and fields. If you travel up north you will even be able to walk on an ice glacier. The Canadian landscape is enough to get most people outdoors every weekend. The landscape is not only very beautiful but it is also perfect for those who enjoy some physical outdoor activity.
Canada is a country of islands and lakes. Without the numerous lakes Canada would be smaller than the United States of America. Canada has the world’s largest fresh water island in the world, Manitoulin Island. Not only is the island surrounded by fresh water, it also has a large amount of freshwater lakes within it. The Great Lakes are a popular attraction and many people visit them every year. The area used to be surrounded by dense forest however urbanisation has meant a reduction in the amount of forest. The forests and the mountains provide a great place to explore and they are favourites among avid hikers.
When immigrating to Canada you will be able to enjoy all of these landscapes while travelling around and getting to know your new home. As an outdoor person you will greatly enjoy everything that the landscape has to offer when you immigrate to Canada from South Africa.
Interesting facts about Immigration to Canada from South Africa
When you are immigrating to Canada from South Africa knowing as much as possible about the country is the best way in which to acquaint yourself with your new home and environment. Before you immigrate to Canada, you can read articles, do research and if possible visit the country. These will be your best options of getting to know the country, however the only way to truly acquaint yourself and adapt is to live there and experience the Canadian lifestyle. .
Here are some quick facts that you should know before you immigrate to Canada from South Africa.
1. The capital city is Ottawa and it has a population of more than 880 000. Situated in the province of Ontario, Ottawa is full of arts and culture, stunning historical buildings and is home to Canada’s Parliament.
2. Canada has the world’s longest coastline.
3. Canada has a great life expectancy that currently stands at just under 82 years of age.
4. The Canadian population stands at 34 million and around 6 million of those people are immigrants. The largest number of immigrants come from China, the Philippines and India.
5. Canada has 6 different time zones!
6. The name Canada is actually the result of a mistake. When a French explorer first set foot in the country, the locals invited him to their village and their word for village was “Kanata”. He instead heard “Canada” and thus the country was named Canada.
7. Canada has ice hotels which are rebuilt each winter after they melt in summer.
8. Along with its diverse landscape, Canada has its own desert. However the desert is only 15 miles long. It is the only desert in the world that has a walkway which allows people to walk over its entire distance.
9. The tap water in Canada is often of a better quality than the bottled water found in shops.
10. There are large parts of Canada that have less gravity than the rest of the Earth.
Help with Immigrating to Canada From South Africa
A regulated Canadian immigration consultant, including the regulated Canadian immigration consultant at Canada Abroad, are professionals who assist people in immigrating (moving) from any country to Canada. They assist people through the legal processes and the paperwork. By doing so they are able to increase the chances of a person being successful in their immigration application. When you are immigrating to Canada from South Africa you should be considering using an accredited and recognised consultant. At Canada Abroad our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant can give you great advice while taking you through the application process. The professionals at Canada Abroad have over 9 years of experience and as they work with immigration applications on a daily basis they are highly knowledgeable about what makes an application successful and they know what can cause an application to be rejected.
Benefits of using a regulated Canadian immigration consultant when immigrating to Canada from South Africa include:
1. A regulated Canadian immigration consultant knows all of the ins and outs of the variety of different immigration programmes that the Canadian government has available. These programmes are also subject to change and the immigration consultant will be up to date with the different changes. The regulated Canadian immigration consultant will advise you on the best programme for you and your family which will allow you to immigrate to Canada.
2. The regulated Canadian immigration consultant will understand everything that is related to the immigration process and system. The immigration system can be very complex and the immigration consultant will be equipped with the experience and information that can be used to advise you best through your immigration application and any additional requires documents.
3. An immigration application can be refused for many reasons. In the event of an application refusal you will, depending on the reasons for the refusal, be given the opportunity to appeal the decision or ask for a review. A regulated Canadian immigration consultant will be competent enough to speak on behalf of your case with Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
4. An application that is filled out with the correct information and is well presented is a guarantee when you work with a regulated Canadian immigration consultant. Submitting a correct application the first time will result in less delays in the processing of your application.
5. Using the professional skills of a regulated Canadian immigration consultant is sure to save you plenty of time. It can take you days to do the correct research to find out which application form you should be using, which programme is suitable and where and how to submit your forms and documentation. A regulated Canadian immigration consultant will either be able to give you all of the relevant information that you need or they will complete the application for you.
Canadian immigration is simplified when you choose Canada Abroad to assist you with your immigration application. Immigrating to Canada from South Africa is an exciting new journey and your adventure should not start off with bumps in the road. Let Canada Abroad’s Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant take you swiftly through the application procedures so that your journey to Canada can be a stress free process.